Send Easter wishes with our hand lettered Hristos Anesti letterpress greeting card (translated to "Christ Is Risen" in Greek). The card features candles, which in the Greek Orthodox church are lit during the Anastasi/Resurrection service to represent the risen Christ. A symbol of light and life, dispelling darkness and death.
Hristos Anesti | Christ Is Risen Card
* Hand lettered, hand drawn graphics.
* Letterpress printed A2 (4.25" x 5.5") folded greeting card.
* Comes with coordinating envelope.
* Printed on pearl white 110lb. Crane Lettra. 100% cotton card stock.
* Hand-fed and printed on an antique Chandler & Price press.
Please note: All monitors display colors differently. The ink color may vary slightly from what you see on your screen. Each piece is designed and hand fed into the press creating a totally unique piece every time, and as a result slight variations in color, registration and impression may occur.