- Contact us with your ideas. Please be as detailed as possible, including event date (if applicable), color scheme, 1-color or 2-color, number of invitation suites needed, number of pieces (i.e. map, response card, printed envelopes, etc.)
- I will respond an estimated quote, and follow up questions.
- Once we have agreed upon which pieces will be created, a 50% deposit is due before any design or letterpress work has started.
- We will work together to design what you've envisioned. Please take into consideration that this working process may take us from two days to a week depending on how quickly we work and communicate together. If you're local, I'd love to meet in person - just let me know.
- Once final proofs have been confirmed by you (please check that all spelling and information is correct), custom plates will be ordered, inks will be hand mixed, and the printing will begin!
- Each piece is hand fed through the press, one at a time, and each color gets its own run. It's definitely a labor of love - but we have fun. Turn around time is generally 4-6 weeks from the moment your proof is finalized.
- Upon receipt of remaining balance, your order is packaged and shipped via USPS Priority Mail.